Facility of Test-St.Petersburg

The facility occupied by Test-St.Petersburg was constructed in 1914-1915 (architect Gustav von Golli).

According to KGIOP Decree №15 of 20.02.2001, this building has been registered as an object of historical and cultural value. It was originally used as an apartment house for employees of the neighboring bank note production factory (Expedition of Storing State Papers).

Central lobby of the office building.

Вид центрального холла основного здания

Internal courtyard with St. Equal-to-the-Apostles Prince Vladimir Chapel.