European Organization for Quality
In 2006 Test — St.Petersburg joined the European Organization for Quality (EOQ) as a regional partner of in Northwest Russia.
The European Organization for Quality (EOQ) is an autonomous non-profit association striving to support European organizations in enhancing their competitiveness on a basis of use of various techniques, tools and innovations in a field of quality management.
Established in 1956, The European Organization for Quality currently comprises the national quality organizations of 33 countries, as well as universities, associations, companies interested in exchange of quality-related experience and knowledge for improvement of their activities.
EOQ established the European Voluntary Registration System (EVROS) as one of the platforms for exchange of information on quality and registration it in Euroregister.
European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
In 1996 Test-St.Petersburg joined the EFQM as a full member. Its several employees are EFQM assessors. Test-St.Petersburg is an organizer of the contests of the regional quality awards in St.Petersburg and Northwest Russia.
The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) was established in 1988 under the initiative of leaders of the 14 largest European companies with the purpose of enhancing competitiveness of the West-European companies in the global market. Today EFQM represents over 800 various European organizations striving to improve their efficiency and achieve business excellence.
Standardization, Quality and Metrology
Test-St.Petersburg participates in activities of the international organizations related to standardization, quality and metrology:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO);
- International Organization for Legal Metrology (OIML);
- International network of quality management bodies (IQNet);
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
Other international partners
Test-St.Petersburg cooperates with the foreign organizations operating in the fields of technical regulating, standardization, product testing and unit traceability:
- Certification and Testing Centre Russia Oy (CTCR Oy), Finland;
- Logistics Consulting Group, Denmark;
- Rustek AB, Sweden;
- SALANDIN & Co. S.r.l., Italy;
- Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), Slovenia;
- Stiftung Warentest, Germany;
- TÜV NORD Group, Germany;
- Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker(VDE), Germany.