01 April 2014 г.
Strategic Development Priorities of Russian and European Economies: Prospects of Integration
The conference will be held April, 3, 10:00, in Test-St.Petersburg (1, Kurljandskaja Ul.) .
The growth of commodity circulation, joint projects in the fields of a science and technology are aimed at improvement of quality of life of people that is the main priority of social and economic development in any country.
Therefore the special attention of participants of the conference will be given to an issue of quality of life, development and implementation of the strategy of sustainable development of the European emerging and developed economies. In particular the economic model of Sweden will be considered.
Greeting address: Consul General of Sweden in St.Petersburg Jan Nyberg
- Magnus Henrekson - professor, president of the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN, Sweden);
- Torbjorn Becker - professor, director of the Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics (SITE, Sweden);
- Vladimir Kvint –foreign member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, professor, manager. Faculty of Financial Strategy of the Moscow School of Economy, head of the Center for Strategic Management of the Moscow State University, president of the International Academy for Emerging Markets (USA);
- Vladimir Okrepilov - academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, professor, general director of Test-St.Petersburg, chairman of Technical Committee on Standardization 115 «Sustainable Development of Administrative-Territorial Units».
The conference will focus on the following issues:
- Priorities and development of national, regional and branch economic strategy of the countries around the world;
- Strategic planning and tools of innovative development;
- Crisis phenomena in economy and their prevention;
- Taxation and development of business;
- Quality and effectiveness of the government management in a sphere of economy.